Wednesday, October 7, 2009

OK.. Its not so bad!

Day one was hard! Day two.. not so bad! I actually had a hard time getting all my points yesterday. I made a yummy chili! And it was only 4 points a serving!?!? Kinda crazy if you ask me! Well, to make up some points I made homemade tea biscuits.. to go with the chili. They were oohh soo good! Turned out to be a great meal! When I was about to go to bed, I still had 6 points so I made myself a hot chocolate to sip on in bed. Mmm!

Today I finally got on that dang elliptical! I only did it for 12 minutes and then my legs were weak! Yes, that's how out of shape I am! I was actually disappointed with myself. I remember around this time last year when I used to ride it for about 30 minutes. Oh well.. I sure hope I can get back up to that soon. I am going to go on it again tonight after dinner for another 10 minutes. I am also going to go for a nice cold walk after I am done writing. It's FREEZING out side. I think the kids just might end up trick or treating in a little snow! Its extremely windy outside, and has been raining off and on. But, I must get this walk in.. Even if its only 20 minutes or so. Well after saying that, I should go now before I don't want to go anymore! LOL.
I'll be sure to write more later, or in the morning! :D

3 comments:

  1. Good for you for joining weight watchers! Trust me it only gets easier. There are some days where I still have a bad day but if you are really committed the weight will come off! Before I had my son I had lost 50 pounds on WW, now I am just trying to lose the baby weight and continue on to goal! Good luck with the program!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I forgot to mention, the 30 Day Shred is a workout dvd put out by Jillian Michaels (The trainer from the biggest loser)! There are three different levels and each one is more challenging than the first. They are about 20 mins each and its circuit training (3 mins strength, 2 mins cardio, 1 min abs repeated 3 times per workout) It totally kicks your butt and I have heard great things so thats what made me give it a try. I got my copy off Amazon.ca for 14 dollars! Well worth the investment, all you need is a mat and handweights. I am only on day 7 and notice a difference already in my body!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I remember how brutal the elliptical was when I started. But you know yourself it does get better.

    ReplyDelete