Thursday, October 8, 2009

I'm lovin it!

Haha.. No not McDonald's! But, Weight Watchers!!
I feel great. This is day 4 and I haven't felt bloated or like I over ate in.. 4 days!
Yesterday was a good day. I went for a 40 minute walk, and rode the elliptical for a total of 25 minutes. I did 10 in the morning and 15 after dinner. Its amazing how great you feel after you do it. Watching TV while exercising, sure does make a difference! I don't even notice the time so much. Either way.. it felt good to finally getting back on it. Today I will of course get back on it again, and go for two 15 minute sessions.

I managed to drink 5 bottles of water yesterday. Seriously I think that's the most ever in one day for me. I felt like I was going to the bathroom every 10 minutes! LOL But, drinking the water kept the snacking to a minimum. I actually used all my daily points and .5 points of my weekly ones. I have 9 activity points sitting there and honestly I don't think they will get used.

I am looking forward to this weekend. On Monday, Mom is coming from up North for dinner. Its been a while since we saw her. "H" is really excited to see Nana. Mom's birthday is today so "H" has been drawing pictures and making cards for Nana at school.
I am not so worried about this weekend. I LOVE turkey!! I've discussed with "D" the desserts and stuffing. We both agreed that we are not making the traditional "Native Stuffing" this year. Man, one scoop of that it will be 20 points! Haha, no I don't know.. but it sure will be up there. I have decided to make my lovely Apple Crisp for dessert like every year, and Pumpkin Pie for Mom and the kids. I don't like it so I'm not to worried about eating it!

Anyways, I am now done my tea.. So off to my exercise mission I go. :D

3 comments:

  1. WOW...great job so far! Seriously i totally get what you mean...feeling good and light when ur on (WW) track and working out as well.

    This week's been a bit dull for me, then again it is dat TOM for me so I kinda' crave food and get lazy. But I won't beat myself about it. I'm looking forward to the coming weeks though. Thanks for inspiring :) ENJOY ur special upcoming meal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is some work! Exercising and effective diet are the most important ingredients of any weight loss regime. And that is what you are doing. I too have a similar blog at http://bestweightlosstip.blogspot.com/.
    Just a little contribution to weight watchers like me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job on staying on track so far!

    ReplyDelete