Saturday, October 10, 2009

Feeling Great!

Sorry I didn't post yesterday. I was supper busy. Had to do all the running around for the dinner Monday and try to find my Mom something for her birthday. I couldn't find anything for her. So DD came up with making Nana a scrapbook. So we went to the craft store and starting looking at stuff. I came across their wonderful frames and all of a sudden got a great idea. So this morning DD and I sat down to make these frames for Nana. I absolutely love them!





I'm sure mom will too!

So, WW is going great. I am having a little trouble using all of my daily points. I find that I am having a treat that's worth a few points just to use them all up. I don't like doing it.. But I don't know what else to do LOL. I've moved up 5 minutes on the elliptical. May sound funny, but my face feels different. Its almost like it feels light or less of a double chin. Hopefully on my Monday weigh in, I lost a few pounds. I luck out a little bit cause my WI is the morning of the turkey dinner. :D
Therefore, I'll have all week to work off these extra 35 points of mine that I'm sure I'll gobble up!

I went and bought a new pair of jeans at Winners yesterday. I ended up with a huge gash in my leg! For some reason the pin that goes on the security feature that they put on clothes to stop shoplifters, while there was one in the pocket! So of course when I went to slide in these jeans, the damn thing scratched me! I was not happy. I should have made a compliant, but I know nothing would have been done so I didn't even bother!

Well my monster is wanting to go outside and collect colorful leafs. So off for a walk we go. I'll be sure to post again later, or tomorrow :D

1 comment:

  1. You know, I was just reading in a blog that a lady buys clothes, a size smaller than hers and hangs them in her wardrobe to get inspired! That is such a great idea!
    But your jeans incident is sad. How are you feeling now?

    ReplyDelete