Monday, October 5, 2009

And so it begins!



Last Night I joined WW. I am actually really excited for this.
My start weight is 234.5! YIKES!
I am hoping I can lose at least 30 pounds by January!
We are going on Vacation back to Cuba, we were just there in March. But, I was like 15-20 pounds lighter!!
I am so looking forward to the trip.. but I don't want to go at the size I am now.


So my exercise goal: I want to walk at least 60 minutes a day, and ride my elliptical for approximately 15-20 to start.. (around 10 minutes my legs feel week.. I push myself to 15-20), After a week or so, once my body gets use to a little exercise again, I want to start doing lunges and squats! That will have to wait! LOL, I can't rush into things and be in pain!

So today it begins! I hope I can really stick to this!! Wish me luck :D

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,
    I just saw your post on WW online. I felt really hungry at first too, but then once I looked at what I was spending my points on, I realized that I could be doing better. Take a look at the filling foods list, and try to incorporate as many of those as you can.
    Congratulations on beginning this journey. It must feel great to be making a change!
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete