Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Day one is over!

Made it through the first day!
Seriously that was a little hard. I felt hungry most of the day.
But, I must say that I am proud of myself! I didn't go over my points! Actually I had 8.5 to spare before I went to bed. It was hard not to lay in bed and snack last night. I could hear and feel my belly grawling at me, as if to say "please feed me". I didn't give in. I rolled over and went to sleep. I woke up starving this morning! I am not a breakfast person, usually I don't eat until 11-11:30am. So this is new to me. I guess its good because I'm supposed to eat breakfast! Anyways this is what I ate yesterday.

Breakfast: 1 Nutri-Grain bar & 3 Egg whites
Snack: Raw Celery with 2 tsp of peanut butter
Lunch: 1 cup of Vegetable Soup
Snack: 37 Goldfish crackers
Dinner: Whole Wheat pasta with mini meat balls
Snack: 3 cups of plain air popped popcorn
Water: 3 bottles


Doesn't seem so bad when I look at what I ate, but only actually eating that I felt starved all day! I am hoping that this hunger throughout the day wont last forever! I only earned 2 activity points yesterday. Shame on me! I told myself all day to get on the elliptical and I never did!

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you need to add some more fruits and veggies... That'll help keep you filled up! Also, remember, your Flex points and Activity points are there to eat too! And you really SHOULD be eating all your daily points! 8.5 points is a LOT to have left over at the end of the day... If you don't eat enough, your body will go into starvation mode, and you won't lose weight in the long term!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Chantel,
    It was actually a mistake that I had 8.5 leftover. I was pretty frustrated this morning when I came online this morning and figure out that the forgot to put the number of servings. So therefore when I thought I ate 16 points at dinner.. I actually only at 8!! I was soo hungry yesterday and could have used those 8 extra points!
    LOL oh well now i know!
    Thanks for posting to my blog!! :D

    ReplyDelete